Avoid Going to Court and Save Money on Legal Fees
- Administration Office located near Southampton Hampshire England
- Appointments can be arranged locally to suit your convenience at venues throughout Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire and elsewhere including Southampton, Bournemouth, Fareham, Portsmouth, Winchester and Salisbury
Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Until I began working full-time as a family mediator in January 2004 I worked as a divorce solicitor specialising in Family Law, which I practised for some 25 years.
I am a member of The College of Mediators one of the member organisations of the Family Mediation Council (FMC).
Family Mediation Background
- I qualified as a family mediator in 1996 having been trained by the world-renowned mediation for divorce authority Dr John Haynes.
- I am a Family Mediation Council recognised family mediator.
- I am recognised as a family mediator by the Legal Aid Agency but do not provide publicly funded mediation, that is legal aid.
- I am trained in consulting direct with children to provide a child mediation service where that would help the family to make arrangments for their children.