Posted by & filed under Blog.

Sometimes mediation is either unsuitable or one party is unwilling to consider even attending a mediation information and assessment of suitability meeting with a trained mediator.

In these circumstances the willing parent usually wants guidance on what to do next. That parent will often want to take the matter to court for a decision on the arrangements for seeing their children. In that case these links are often helpful for them:

Application form for a contact order:

Court form CB1: Making an application – children and the family courts:

Form Ex50 for court fees and Ex160A for fee remission :

The applying parent will also need a form FM1 from the mediator to produce to the court.

Comments are closed.