Avoid Going to Court and Save Money on Legal Fees
- Administration Office located near Southampton Hampshire England
- Appointments can be arranged locally to suit your convenience at venues throughout Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire and elsewhere including Southampton, Bournemouth, Fareham, Portsmouth, Winchester and Salisbury
- I also provide Online Mediation
Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Until I began working full-time as a family mediator in January 2004 I worked as a divorce solicitor specialising in Family Law, which I practised for some 25 years.
I am a member of The College of Mediators one of the member organisations of the Family Mediation Council (FMC).
Family Mediation Background
- I qualified as a family mediator in 1996 having been trained by the world-renowned mediation for divorce authority Dr John Haynes.
- I am a Family Mediation Council recognised family mediator.
- I am recognised as a family mediator by the Legal Aid Agency but do not provide publicly funded mediation, that is legal aid.
- I am trained in consulting direct with children to provide a child mediation service where that would help the family to make arrangements for their children.